Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To the Breweries and Ad Agencies about Beer Advertising.


To the Breweries and Ad Agencies about Beer Advertising.
Yes, I can do it better. No, I'm no genius by any means, I'm just a guy who loves selling beer. I sell beer locally and I know my retailers and customers personally. I know what the consumer wants from beer advertising and it reaches out to all demographics---tell the story of how the beer gets to the store or bar. Promote the message of "support" for your local beer man (or woman). Use of route trucks, temperamental convenience store clerks, overturned product, peculiarities that arise daily on a route, etc. I know of no other job in our country that affords a man or woman the sights they will see during a day of calling on 20-25 beer accounts. It's unpredictable, somtimes frustrating, often fulfilling, and can be downright hilarious. Remember, you have all the ideas in the world right here with me....and you heard it here first.




No comments: