Niche Brands That Will Add Value to your Distributorship.
I have compiled a list of my favorite brands that could add value to your beverage distributorship business. These brands might be old or they might be brand new. They are actively pursuing distributors and the territories may be available in your area or they may not be available. Hopefully, this list will give you some ideas to help grow your business.
- Vitaminwater -- Huge investment by Tata Group insures independence from Coke/Pepsi.
- Fat Tire -- Newest cult beer out of Colorado. Must have beverage of any beer distributor east of the Mississippi
- Beer Nuts -- Talk about an easy sell in the on premise.
- Fuze -- Has aesthetically beautiful packaging, healthy flavors, and very nice margins.
- Cocio -- Two year shelf stability and unbelievably delicious.
- Wild Joe's Beef Jerky -- Voted #1 Jerky on Food Network.
- Fiji Water -- Packaging is everything.
- Jolly Rancher Sodas -- Don't know much about the company and fairly expensive for kids drinks, but very cachy packaging.
- Sol Mate -- It's organic, high in antioxidants, and profitable.
- Green's Beers -- Gluten-free beer, 100% natural, suitable for vegetarians.
Hope these products will add extra cases and dollars to your routes. Tell them you heard about it at Wholesale Beverage Distributor. I will add other products as they come available. Enjoy.